WARNING: Although our hens don’t bite, they do give a nasty little suck.
A Hen is for Christmas
We all know our kids like pets for Christmas, but we also know all the pet charities prefer parents not to buy a pet for Christmas.
Buying a hen for Christmas provides the perfect answer!
A hen isn’t just ideal for the kids, it is also the perfect credit crunch beater, is environmentally friendly, organic and all our chicks are going cheap this year.
What Makes Hens The Ideal Gift ?
- Teaches your children about nature and encourages them to play outside.
- Organic and environmentally friendly.
- Fresh eggs every day to help you beat the credit crunch.
- All hens look the same, when it dies you can
- No batteries required.
- Hens makes the perfect alarm clock.
Buy Hens Online
When ordering hens please make it clear what you require, if ordering as a Christmas present for your children please ensure you clearly state “Not oven prepared” with your order.
If gift wrapping is required we recommend you order as close to Christmas as possible, pre-warn your postman and ensure adequate ventilation is provided at all times.
To save on costs we also provide pre-packed hens in neat little containers.
Please note: these containers are fragile and must be kept warm at all times.
Sorry, we cannot guarantee you receiving a cock or hen with our pre-packing service and delivery dates are not 100% reliable.
Order now whilst stock lasts!
Please Click Here to see cost of Hens.
Buying hens online is simple with AHIFC – Buy your hens for Christmas now.
News at Hen
- is moneysavingexpert forum down
- Are Hens to Blame for the Coronavirus
- The Lovely Eggs This Decision Video
- Who is Replacing Rachel Riley on Countdown
- Alcohol Consumption Calculator – Fit to Drive
- Why Are Chickens The Must Have Christmas Present of 2019
- The Turkey That Came For Christmas 2019
- There’s a hen in my bedroom
- Do you need planning permission for a Hen House
- Will Joe Grundy’s Pony Bartleby Carry Joe Grundy to the Graveyard in The Archers
- Ready Assembled Chicken Runs Hen Houses and Chicken Coops
- Hen Houses
- Self Assembled Chicken Runs Chicken Coops and Hen Houses
- Huega Pet Care Services
- Wheelchair Ramp for Hen House
- Storing Eggs in Wine Coolers
- Portable Dog Shower
- Hen Photos
- Mobile Hen Houses and Egg Mobiles
- Eradicating Pests From Hen Houses
- Happy Hens = Happy Children
- Can Hens Swim
- Where to Buy a Fake Billy Mask Billy Murphy The Young Offenders
- What’s the difference between a duck and a hen
- Top 10 Hen Jokes
- Where can I buy a French Hen or Where Can I Buy 3 French Hens
- Pet Hens For Sale
- Treats for Old Hens – Daytripping
- Keeping Hens as Pets
- Hens in Demand
- What happened to the Hens at Old Trafford
- Do hens riot and smash up their neighbourhoods ?
- The answer to lazy hens
- Most Eggs Laid By A Chicken In One Day
- Hens on the Web – Tiger in the Hen House
- Do Hens Bite : Warning These Hens Bite
- What Has Katie Done Now?
- Hens poaching increasing at an alarming rate – or is it?
- Bride to be reprimanded for taking live hen on hen night
- Get that duck out of my hen house
- Hen Shows to replace dog shows at village fetes
- They are not chickens madam they are hens
- 2017 Kilt Design of The Year Award Winner
- Boris Johnson
- Michael Gove
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Aston Villa
- Nadhim Zahawi
- Jurgen Klopp
- Welsh Flag
- Was the Fire at Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter caused by Polish Plumbers?
- Robinsons double concentrate squash 500ml
- Spot The V1 SEO Number Plate
- Scariest Halloween Video on YouTube
- Should MMA be banned from the BBC
- The Mad Museum Stratford Monopoly
- Kirsty Young 10 Years of Desert Island Discs 10th anniversary
- Warwickshire Rat Control Specialists
- Replica Colin Furze Safety Tie
- Susan Cain: The power of introverts
- Top 10 ways of testing how observant you are
- Turkey, Goose, Duck or Chicken for Christmas Dinner – The Pros and Cons
- How much honey does one bee hive produce in a year
- 6,000 Ducks Culled
- Garden Memorial Stones
- Walk in Chicken Runs
- Glis Glis
- Has Woman’s Hour coerced you into listening to the Archers again Ironic?
- Is it our duty to listen to the Rob Titchener Helen Archer Storyline in the Archers
- Should UFC be on the BBC MMA : UFC on BBC3
- Stopped Listening to the Archers until Rob Titchener leaves
- Pet Crab I had to get rid of it it was too shellfish
- Is this the most expensive hen house in the UK
- Download SA302 from HMRC
- Same Day Wasp Nest Removal Warwickshire
- The Dilemma of helping out at fetes shows etc.
- Map of Clown Sightings in The UK