The Turkey That Came For Christmas 2019
We were going to have turkey for Christmas dinner this year, now it looks like we are having a Turkey for Christmas full stop!
The turkey we planned on having for dinner has now become a household pet that sleeps in Jacks old bed by the boiler.
The chances of me being allowed to give it the chop and serve on Christmas day have completely diminished and the kids are now saying they want it to be with them when they open their presents.
I wouldn’t mind so much, but this is the same bloody turkey I had the incident with back in November and I still think he could do the same again given half a chance.
If it wasn’t for the fact Jack took him under his wings and the kids loved him so much I’d have given him away free to the local Salvation Army weeks ago.
Now, not only do I have him as a constant reminder of the incident, it’s also looking like I may end up sitting next to him when we tuck in on Christmas Day rather than me tucking into him on Christmas Day.
My wife just sniggers when I tell her that bloody turkey is going to ruin my Christmas, and last night gave me the option that I smile and make out I like the Turkeys company on Christmas Day or I end up spending Christmas night in Jacks old bed by the boiler.
More to continue…
News at Hen
- How to Make Your Own Coronavirus Mask
- Taper on Self Employed Coronavirus Grant
- is moneysavingexpert forum down
- Are Hens to Blame for the Coronavirus
- The Lovely Eggs This Decision Video
- Who is Replacing Rachel Riley on Countdown
- Alcohol Consumption Calculator – Fit to Drive
- Why Are Chickens The Must Have Christmas Present of 2019
- The Turkey That Came For Christmas 2019
- There’s a hen in my bedroom
- Do you need planning permission for a Hen House
- Will Joe Grundy’s Pony Bartleby Carry Joe Grundy to the Graveyard in The Archers
- Ready Assembled Chicken Runs Hen Houses and Chicken Coops
- Hen Houses
- Self Assembled Chicken Runs Chicken Coops and Hen Houses
- Huega Pet Care Services
- Wheelchair Ramp for Hen House
- Storing Eggs in Wine Coolers
- Portable Dog Shower
- Hen Photos
- Mobile Hen Houses and Egg Mobiles
- Eradicating Pests From Hen Houses
- Happy Hens = Happy Children
- Can Hens Swim
- Where to Buy a Fake Billy Mask Billy Murphy The Young Offenders
- What’s the difference between a duck and a hen
- Top 10 Hen Jokes
- Where can I buy a French Hen or Where Can I Buy 3 French Hens
- Pet Hens For Sale
- Treats for Old Hens – Daytripping
- Keeping Hens as Pets
- Hens in Demand
- What happened to the Hens at Old Trafford
- Do hens riot and smash up their neighbourhoods ?
- The answer to lazy hens
- Most Eggs Laid By A Chicken In One Day
- Hens on the Web – Tiger in the Hen House
- Do Hens Bite : Warning These Hens Bite
- What Has Katie Done Now?
- Hens poaching increasing at an alarming rate – or is it?
- Bride to be reprimanded for taking live hen on hen night
- Get that duck out of my hen house
- Hen Shows to replace dog shows at village fetes
- They are not chickens madam they are hens
- 2017 Kilt Design of The Year Award Winner
- Boris Johnson
- Michael Gove
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Aston Villa
- Nadhim Zahawi
- Jurgen Klopp
- Welsh Flag
- Was the Fire at Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter caused by Polish Plumbers?
- Robinsons double concentrate squash 500ml
- Spot The V1 SEO Number Plate
- Scariest Halloween Video on YouTube
- Should MMA be banned from the BBC
- The Mad Museum Stratford Monopoly
- Kirsty Young 10 Years of Desert Island Discs 10th anniversary
- Warwickshire Rat Control Specialists
- Replica Colin Furze Safety Tie
- Susan Cain: The power of introverts
- Top 10 ways of testing how observant you are
- Turkey, Goose, Duck or Chicken for Christmas Dinner – The Pros and Cons
- How much honey does one bee hive produce in a year
- 6,000 Ducks Culled
- Garden Memorial Stones
- Walk in Chicken Runs
- Glis Glis
- Has Woman’s Hour coerced you into listening to the Archers again Ironic?
- Is it our duty to listen to the Rob Titchener Helen Archer Storyline in the Archers
- Should UFC be on the BBC MMA : UFC on BBC3
- Stopped Listening to the Archers until Rob Titchener leaves
- Pet Crab I had to get rid of it it was too shellfish
- Is this the most expensive hen house in the UK
- Download SA302 from HMRC
- Same Day Wasp Nest Removal Warwickshire
- The Dilemma of helping out at fetes shows etc.