Stratford-upon-Avon Monopoly Released Today October 13th 2016
The much awaited launch of the Stratford-upon-Avon Monopoly edition is finally here and does not disappoint.
Apart from the fact The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust had to go and ruin the 2 best squares by plastering their name and logo over the nice photos of Shakespeare’s Birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage – Shame on them
Somebody at The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust should feel thoroughly ashamed if they insisted on having the nice photos of Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Shakespeare's Birthplace ruined like this just to give them a bit of added publicity and promotion.
Were they not happy that they had the 2 prime squares on the Stratford Monopoly board?
Was it just one persons decision or did a committee sit down and say, they will only allow Shakespeare’s Birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage on the Stratford Monopoly board if they could get as much publicity & promotion from it as possible?
No other Monopoly squares have been defaced like this – Just The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust ones – Why?
Should The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust Feel Ashamed about Ruining The Stratford Monopoly Board?
Buy Stratford-upon-Avon Monopoly Online
The Stratford Monopoly Board is available now online from Amazon
A lovely looking board featuring all the local Stratford landmarks.
Who got the Mayfair square on the Stratford Monopoly Board
The rumours about 30 Kendall Avenue getting the Mayfair square were obviously unfounded so who did get it?
Everyone expected it to be Shaksespeare’s Birthplace and Winning Moves UK didn’t disappoint!
Shakespeare’s Birthplace gets the Mayfair Square and Anne Hathaway’s is occupying the Park Lane square
Who Has What Square on Stratford Monopoly
Full list of squares below
- Brown – Avenue Old Kent Road = Holy Trinity Church
- Brown – Whitechapel Road = Shakespeare’s Schoolroom & Guildhall
- Blue – The Angel Islington = Tudor World
- Blue – Euston Road = Stratford Butterfly Farm
- Blue – Pentonville Road = The Mad Museum
- Pink – Pall Mall = Stratford Leisure Centre
- Pink – Whitehall = Ettington Park Hotel
- Pink – Northumberland Avenue = Wildmoor Spa
- Orange – Bow Street = Sheep Street
- Orange – Marlborough Street = High Street
- Orange – Vine Street = Henley Street
- Red – The Strand = The Fourteas
- Red – Fleet Street = Stratford Herald
- Red – Trafalgar Square = Lodders Solicitors
- Yellow – Leicester Square = Shakespeare’s New Place
- Yellow – Coventry Street = Stratford Artshouse
- Yellow – Piccadilly = Royal Shakespeare Company
- Green – Regent Street = The Croft Preparatory School
- Green – Oxford Street = King Edward VI School
- Green – Bond Street = Stratford-upon-Avon School
- Blue – Park Lane = Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
- Blue – Mayfair = Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Kings Cross Station = Stratford-upon-Avon Station
- Marylebone Station = Canal and River Tours
- Street Station = Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway
- Liverpool Street Station = Jonhsons Coaches
- Electric Company = Stratford-upon-Avon Electric Company
- Water works = Stratford-upon-Avon Water works
- Community Chest = The Shakespeare Hospice
- Community Chest = TBC (let us know when you know)
- Community Chest = Mencap Heart of England
- Chance = Stratford Observer
- Chance = TBC (let us know when you know)
- Chance = Touchfm
- Income Tax = Letting Fee – Tim Cox Associates
- Super Tax = Jewellery Valuation – George Pragnell
Stratford-upon-Avon Monopoly Anne Hathaway’s House shouldn’t it be Anne Hathaway’s Cottage ?
Did The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust have to ruin the 2 best squares by getting their name on them?
Lovely squares with nice photos and they have to plaster their name on top of them – Shame on them