Are Hens to Blame for the Coronavirus
We had some eco warrior types outside the hen houses yesterday carrying placards with slogans on blaming hens for the Coronavirus
They were all wearing those new fancy SBVD Coronavirus Masks I keep reading about, and ranting on about it’s all because the hens are so crammed up togeteher that obviously causes these new fangled viruses.
I tried to tell them we only kept 2 hens per hen house but they wouldn’t have it.
They had seen the battery hen farming methods on their iPhones and were convinced all hens were kept the same way.
When I asked them why they were protesting outside our hen houses the ring leader said something along the lines of “We want Greta to be proud of us”
It had been raining all morning, they were looking quite misearble by lunch time so I strolled down and offered them some boiled eggs with bread soldiers.
Two or three of them seemed quite pleased and said they would like them extra runny please, when the ring leader barged in saying “We don’t eat embryos” and gave the other young girls such a filth look that one of them burst in to tears, threw down her placard and went home.
The Coronavirus Hens protest went on for a couple more hours and I noticed they had entered a couple of hen houses and were filming the conditions which I was informed would be on YouTube in a video entitled The Hen House Coronavirus Nightmare
Things changed when they saw just how well my hens were kept and now believed there was only 2 hens per hen house and as they were packing and getting ready to go one of them came over to me and quietly asked a few questions about keeoing hens as pets.
I tell you what I said, get me a SBVD Coronavirus Mask for me and my family and I’ll save you a chick next time one hatches.
The gleem in her eyes made up for all the protests.
News at Hen
- How to Make Your Own Coronavirus Mask
- Taper on Self Employed Coronavirus Grant
- is moneysavingexpert forum down
- Are Hens to Blame for the Coronavirus
- The Lovely Eggs This Decision Video
- Who is Replacing Rachel Riley on Countdown
- Alcohol Consumption Calculator – Fit to Drive
- Why Are Chickens The Must Have Christmas Present of 2019
- The Turkey That Came For Christmas 2019
- There’s a hen in my bedroom
- Do you need planning permission for a Hen House
- Will Joe Grundy’s Pony Bartleby Carry Joe Grundy to the Graveyard in The Archers
- Ready Assembled Chicken Runs Hen Houses and Chicken Coops
- Hen Houses
- Self Assembled Chicken Runs Chicken Coops and Hen Houses
- Huega Pet Care Services
- Wheelchair Ramp for Hen House
- Storing Eggs in Wine Coolers
- Portable Dog Shower
- Hen Photos
- Mobile Hen Houses and Egg Mobiles
- Eradicating Pests From Hen Houses
- Happy Hens = Happy Children
- Can Hens Swim
- Where to Buy a Fake Billy Mask Billy Murphy The Young Offenders
- What’s the difference between a duck and a hen
- Top 10 Hen Jokes
- Where can I buy a French Hen or Where Can I Buy 3 French Hens
- Pet Hens For Sale
- Treats for Old Hens – Daytripping
- Keeping Hens as Pets
- Hens in Demand
- What happened to the Hens at Old Trafford
- Do hens riot and smash up their neighbourhoods ?
- The answer to lazy hens
- Most Eggs Laid By A Chicken In One Day
- Hens on the Web – Tiger in the Hen House
- Do Hens Bite : Warning These Hens Bite
- What Has Katie Done Now?
- Hens poaching increasing at an alarming rate – or is it?
- Bride to be reprimanded for taking live hen on hen night
- Get that duck out of my hen house
- Hen Shows to replace dog shows at village fetes
- They are not chickens madam they are hens
- 2017 Kilt Design of The Year Award Winner
- Boris Johnson
- Michael Gove
- Jeremy Corbyn
- Aston Villa
- Nadhim Zahawi
- Jurgen Klopp
- Welsh Flag
- Was the Fire at Royal Clarence Hotel Exeter caused by Polish Plumbers?
- Robinsons double concentrate squash 500ml
- Spot The V1 SEO Number Plate
- Scariest Halloween Video on YouTube
- Should MMA be banned from the BBC
- The Mad Museum Stratford Monopoly
- Kirsty Young 10 Years of Desert Island Discs 10th anniversary
- Warwickshire Rat Control Specialists
- Replica Colin Furze Safety Tie
- Susan Cain: The power of introverts
- Top 10 ways of testing how observant you are
- Turkey, Goose, Duck or Chicken for Christmas Dinner – The Pros and Cons
- How much honey does one bee hive produce in a year
- 6,000 Ducks Culled
- Garden Memorial Stones
- Walk in Chicken Runs
- Glis Glis
- Has Woman’s Hour coerced you into listening to the Archers again Ironic?
- Is it our duty to listen to the Rob Titchener Helen Archer Storyline in the Archers
- Should UFC be on the BBC MMA : UFC on BBC3
- Stopped Listening to the Archers until Rob Titchener leaves
- Pet Crab I had to get rid of it it was too shellfish
- Is this the most expensive hen house in the UK
- Download SA302 from HMRC
- Same Day Wasp Nest Removal Warwickshire
- The Dilemma of helping out at fetes shows etc.