A Hen is for Christmas
We all know our kids like pets for Christmas, but we also know all the pet charities prefer parents not to buy a pet for Christmas.
Buying a hen for Christmas provides the perfect answer!
A hen isn’t just ideal for the kids, it is also the perfect credit crunch beater, is environmentally friendly, organic and all our chicks are going cheap this year.
What Makes Hens The Ideal Gift ?
- Teaches your children about nature and encourages them to play outside.
- Organic and environmentally friendly.
- Fresh eggs every day to help you beat the credit crunch.
- All hens look the same, when it dies you can
- No batteries required.
- Hens makes the perfect alarm clock.
Buy Hens Online
When ordering hens please make it clear what you require, if ordering as a Christmas present for your children please ensure you clearly state “Not oven prepared” with your order.
If gift wrapping is required we recommend you order as close to Christmas as possible, pre-warn your postman and ensure adequate ventilation is provided at all times.
To save on costs we also provide pre-packed hens in neat little containers.
Please note: these containers are fragile and must be kept warm at all times.
Sorry, we cannot guarantee you receiving a cock or hen with our pre-packing service and delivery dates are not 100% reliable.
Order now whilst stock lasts!
Please Click Here to see cost of Hens.
Buying hens online is simple with AHIFC – Buy your hens for Christmas now. SEO Hero
- Young Everton Fan Pinches Lukaku Shirt
- The SimSays Page That Never Was
- Should There be any Surprise in Surge of Sinn Féin
- Cost of SEO Hero Challenge Soars to £17,951.00
- SEO Hero Challenge Cancelled?
- UK Florists Directory
- What’s the difference between a duck and a hen
- 5 Weeks in to SEO Hero
- What would you put in front of a search term to find synonyms
- Will Robbie Rotten We Are Number One Be The Christmas Number One?
- Can You Find The SEO Hero?
- SEO Hero Map
- Turkey, Goose, Duck or Chicken for Christmas Dinner – The Pros and Cons
- The Turkey That Came For Christmas 2016
- There’s a hen in my bedroom
- Ready Assembled Hen Houses and Chicken Coops
- Self Assembled Chicken Coops and Hen Houses
- Do you need planning permission for a Hen House
- Top 10 Hen Jokes
Website Designers Shipston-on-Stour